The information about feature set of SharePoint server 2010 is varying and blurry. I will try to sump up the facts from various sources here in a single entry
- Inline editing for list items : no need to hit the datasheet view
- BDC will be a two way road : sp2010 may support inserting data from BDC
- No IE 6.0 Support : SharePoint 2010 will be “targeting standards based browsers (XHTML 1.0 compliant) including Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox 3.x. running on Windows Operating Systems.
- With same architechture as of MOSS 2007, the stress will be on intergarting the advanced UI features, watchout for office like ribbon control, ajaxed controls etc
- Content Management Interoperability Services : This will allow SharePoint to communicate with other CMS